Cybex Pallas G i-Size
Cybex Pallas G i-Size
With more than 10 years usability, this seat offers excellent value-for-money. Suitable from about 9 months to approx. 12 years old (76 - 150 cm) the Cybex Pallas car seat is a car seat that differs from most by using an adjustable protection pillow that fits on top of your child’s lap. Used instead of a harness, it neatly slides in front of your toddler and then buckles in place with the seat belt. It’s designed to better absorb energy in the case of front impact.
The best bits...
Safety should always come first – the Pallas G is iSize tested and approved, complying with the latest EU safety standards. Slotting into the ISOFIX base of the car and configurable to forward-facing only, this car seat has plenty of longevity and can be used from 9 months up to 12 years.
It offers 40% reduction in neck injuries thanks to the advanced Impact Shield. It helps reduce the risk of neck injuries in a frontal collision, with superior performance in this regard when compared to a harness system. Furthermore, The Linear Side-impact Protection System Plus reduces the impact forces of a side-impact collision by more than 20% when compared to the same car seat without an L.S.P. System. Watch the video provided to see this in action!
Now for functionality and style. It’s super easy to install and move between cars – you can secure your child within seconds which much less risk of error. A patented 3-position Reclining Headrest helps prevent the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. And a 1-hand Seat Recline helps you keep your child happy and comfortable onboard.
We LOVE this car seat - it has some incredible safety design. Hat tip to Cybex on this one!
Safety Features - what you need to know:
- Complies with i-Size safety standards (highest EU safety standards) for total peace of mind.
- Advanced impact shield - reduce the risk of neck injuries in a frontal collision, with superior performance in this regard when compared to a harness system. In a head-on collision the child rolls forward over the impact shield which acts in a similar way to an airbag, with impact force distributed across its large surface area.
- Reducing neck injuries - this car seat builds upon a strong track record of impact shield technology, improving it for even better safety and ease of use, reducing the risk of neck injuries by 40%.
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) - provides increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. L.S.P. System Plus reduces the impact forces of a side-impact collision by more than 20% when compared to the same car seat without an L.S.P. System.
- Secure your child in seconds - The Integrated Adjustable Impact Shield secures your child easily, quickly and reliably, with research showing that impact shields have a significantly lower error rate than harness systems. This new impact shield features a convenient buckle system—no more leaning over your child or struggling with seatbelts. The impact shield’s adjustable fit ensures excellent comfort for your growing child.
- Patented Reclining Headrest - helps prevent the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. The child’s head remains in the safety zone of the car seat, allowing it to provide optimum safety especially in the event of a side-impact.
- Air circulation - The Air Ventilation System allows cooling airflow to circulate through the car seat, preventing heat from building up and helping to provide a comfortable seat temperature even on hot days.
- Simple installation - ISOFIX and Top Tether ensure that the car seat can be easily and securely installed. Both feature visual indicators confirming that the car seat is installed and ready to go.
The key features:
- More than 10 years of usability - A 2-in-1 Seat that grows with your little one throughout their childhood—from toddler to preteen. Your child is protected by an impact shield until they grow to 21 kg. Then the impact shield is removed and the seat is secured by the vehicle seatbelt, providing reliable protection until they reach a height of 150 cm (approx. 12 years old).
- 3-position recline - The three recline settings also help you find the perfect position to help your child relax and fall asleep.
- 1-handed recline - helps you keep your child happy and comfortable onboard. Whatever the age of your child it’s easy to recline the seat so they can have a restful sleep while you’re on the road.
- ISOFIX Compatibility - Before purchasing the car seat it is important to check if it is approved to be used in your vehicle. To install an i-Size child seat, your vehicle must have an i-Size seat to be compatible. We advise going to https://cybex-online.com and checking the 'More Info' section on the product page to find out whether the car seat is compatible with your vehicle.
- Easy to clean - fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Note – this car seat is not travel system compatible.
BabyDoc Price Match Guarantee - find it cheaper elsewhere, we'll match the price!*
You may also like
Had an amazing experience at BabyDoc Shop. I really felt like we were looked after and all the info provided helped us make the right decision for our buggy purchase. Also, you definitely can't beat their prices!
BabyDoc shop offer an excellent service to expecting parents; we felt very overwhelmed with all of the pram and car seat options. The staff took the time to explain everything to us in detail, without any pressure to buy.
Highly recommend Baby Doc Shop. We recently had to upgrade our Car Seat and we had a great experience with Mike. He was super friendly and helpful and had all the answers to anything we asked.
Best Price GuaranteedFind Out More
We monitor and adjust prices daily to make sure we offer the best value on all our products. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll match it.
Video CallsLearn More
Our video calls are a relaxed and personalised way of speaking to one of our team from the comfort of your own home. Book a time that suits you today.
Visit In-StoreSchedule Visit
Our shop is based in Deansgrange, Dublin. Drop in or book a time to have a free personalised one-to-one meeting with one of our experts.