Mountain Buggy Duet with Cybex Aton B2 and Base
Mountain Buggy Duet with Cybex Aton B2 and Base
What's in the box?
Whether you're shopping for twins or looking to upgrade your existing buggy to accommodate a growing family, the Mountain Buggy Duet has to be one of the most versatile buggies we stock. It's surprisingly compact (at 63cm it's pretty much the same width as a lot of single buggies), it's super-durable and it's made for adventure.
Our Mountain Buggy Duet includes:
- Mountain Buggy Duet
- 2 x seat unit fabrics
- Cybex Aton B2 iSize Car Seat
- ISOFIX Base
- Car seat adaptors
You can watch our full review in the Video section! Here's our quick summary of the Mountain Buggy Duet:
The off-road buggy...
Most double buggies you see in Ireland sit in-line (with the exception of the popular Bugaboo Donkey) but for those looking for an alternative, this compact off-road side-by-side pushchair is well worth considering, especially for those parents who see themselves venturing off-road in the countryside or brisk-walking through parks. A handlebar bicycle-esque brake is an unusual but welcome addition and will help you keep control of the buggy downhill or at speed.
What else do we love...
- Width – the WOW factor, although it looks wide in photos with it’s side-by-side seating, you might be pleased to learn the Mountain Buggy Duet v3 is surprisingly compact at 63cm – pretty much the same width as a lot of single buggies. The magic lies in the snug and compact toddler seats, both of which can support up to 18kg (roughly 3 to 4 years).
- Practicality at its core - The seats are padded and durable, this is a very functional buggy.
- Extra shopping basket - When used in single mode, you can attach an extra shopping basket (Joey Basket sold separately RRP €69).
- Side by side driving - it really comes into its own when you x2 children strapped in on a sloppy wet day trekking across a football pitch – that’s the Mountain Buggy’s time to shine.
Key features and dimensions
Mountain Buggy Duet key features:
- Full lie-flat recline (newborn ready)
- Full-sized seats for use up to 4 years
- Car Seat compatible using optional travel system adaptor clips (sold separately)
- Hand operated control brake - Total control of speed and manoeuvring down inner city or all-terrain slopes
- Compact width - At just 63cm / 25″, duet is the same width as a single, even when used as a double!
- Compact stand fold - One handed compact stand fold size, the same as single
- Tall seating - Added longevity with a seat back height of 64cm / 25.1”, for comfort up to 4 years of age
- Reversible liners - Extra comfort and easy cleaning, with colour on one side and black on the other
- Extra storage - As a single with the joey clip-on tote bag and gear tray duet offers 23kg of buggy storage
- Full lie-flat recline - From lie-flat to upright, offering versatility to meet your baby’s individual needs
- 10” Air filled tyres - Extra cushioning for tackling all-terrain or going for a jog
- Front wheel lock - Lock or swivel front wheels for added manoeuvrability on rough terrain
- Secure brake - Easy-to-use foot park brake for a complete stop
- Safety plus - Easy-to-use 5-point harness that requires just one push of the button to release, reload one at a time
- Adjustable crotch strap - Adjust the buggy crotch strap to suit the comfort of the growing child
- Peekaboo windows - No Sound, no fuss and peace of mind with magnetic fastenings
- Flick out mesh visors - SPF 50+ tested for the highest sun protection
- Multi adjustable handlebar - Easy adjust the handle height for a more comfortable push
- Ultra adaptable - Compatible across a range of key accessories, with one or two Carrycot Plus™, one or two cocoons and one or two infant car seats
Mountain Buggy Duet key dimensions:
- Agr range: Newborn to 4 years
- Max seat weight capacity: 18kg
- Full size: L115 x W105 x H63 cm
- Folded size: L31 x W63 x H89cm
- Handlebar height: 78-106 cm
- Weight: 14.5kg
Cybex Aton B2 iSize key features:
- Suitable from newborn to 87cm (approx. 18-24 months)
- iSize tested and approved - meets latest safety standard R129/03
- USF50+ XXL sun canopy
- Linear Side Impact System (LSP) reduces the force of a side impact
- Super lightweight + easy to handle
- The newborn inlay can be removed
- Optimal protection for peace of mind
- 11- position height-adjustable headrest
- Grows with your little one in the first 24 months
- Protects your baby from the very first ride home
- Compatible with Sensor Safe (available separately)
You may also like
Had an amazing experience at BabyDoc Shop. I really felt like we were looked after and all the info provided helped us make the right decision for our buggy purchase. Also, you definitely can't beat their prices!
BabyDoc shop offer an excellent service to expecting parents; we felt very overwhelmed with all of the pram and car seat options. The staff took the time to explain everything to us in detail, without any pressure to buy.
Highly recommend Baby Doc Shop. We recently had to upgrade our Car Seat and we had a great experience with Mike. He was super friendly and helpful and had all the answers to anything we asked.
Best Price GuaranteedFind Out More
We monitor and adjust prices daily to make sure we offer the best value on all our products. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll match it.
Video CallsLearn More
Our video calls are a relaxed and personalised way of speaking to one of our team from the comfort of your own home. Book a time that suits you today.
Visit In-StoreSchedule Visit
Our shop is based in Deansgrange, Dublin. Drop in or book a time to have a free personalised one-to-one meeting with one of our experts.