Phil & Teds Voyager Buggy
Phil & Teds Voyager Buggy
What's in the box?
The Phil & Teds Voyager is the 4-wheeled buggy from a company probably more famous for their 3-wheeled version – the Phil & Teds Sport. Aside from the obvious wheel difference, both lines share a number of visual similarities but in truth, these are very different buggies. The more active, off-road venturing Irish parent is best sticking to the Sport whereas those looking for a convertible buggy to handle suburban life should continue to read more…
Our Phil & TedsVoyager includes:
- Chassis and seat unit
- Seat liner
A versatile buggy...
This buggy can handle most of what suburban and even rural Ireland can throw at it. 4 puncture-proof tyres mounted on an all-wheel suspension will have you popping kerbs and bashing through pavement cracks with ease.
What caught us by surprise is just how compact the fold is especially as a double buggy. It’s a 1-piece fold – meaning you don’t have to remove the seat unit before collapsing.
We also love...
- Single-to-double. The Phil & Teds Voyagerexpands with your growing family thanks to an additional double kit (sold separately).
- Additional seating options available. A number of accessories and seating options are sold separately, including a newborn carrycot, toddler board and car seat adaptors.
- Simple fold. This couldn't be any easier, just pull 2 buttons on either side of the handlebar and the buggy collapses into a 1-piece package with the added benefit of free-standing.
Key features and dimensions
Phil & Teds Voyager key features:
- Slim width
- Reversible liner and easy recline seat
- Adjustable footrest for baby's comfort
- All wheel suspension
- Adjustable handlebar with pivot function
- 10kg shopping basket for all your bits
- Easy to use footbrake
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- One touch release harness
- UPF50 extendable sunhood to keep your baby protected
- Aeromaxx puncture-proof tyres
- Suitable from newborn to 5 years
- Easy fold and freestanding position
- Use for 1 or 2 children - just purchase the double kit separately
- Plenty of seat options when using the main seat & double kit together
- Suitable from use when using the snug carrycot or car seat with adapters (sold separately)
Phil & Teds Voyager key dimensions:
- Suitable from birth - 5 years (approx.) up to 20kg
- Unfolded dimensions: 108 x 58 x 101cm
- Folded dimensions: 34 x 58 x 87cm (wheels on but clips off)
- Weight: 14.6kg
- Handle height range (from floor): 86-114cm
Related Travel Systems
Had an amazing experience at BabyDoc Shop. I really felt like we were looked after and all the info provided helped us make the right decision for our buggy purchase. Also, you definitely can't beat their prices!
BabyDoc shop offer an excellent service to expecting parents; we felt very overwhelmed with all of the pram and car seat options. The staff took the time to explain everything to us in detail, without any pressure to buy.
Highly recommend Baby Doc Shop. We recently had to upgrade our Car Seat and we had a great experience with Mike. He was super friendly and helpful and had all the answers to anything we asked.
Best Price GuaranteedFind Out More
We monitor and adjust prices daily to make sure we offer the best value on all our products. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll match it.
Video CallsLearn More
Our video calls are a relaxed and personalised way of speaking to one of our team from the comfort of your own home. Book a time that suits you today.
Visit In-StoreSchedule Visit
Our shop is based in Deansgrange, Dublin. Drop in or book a time to have a free personalised one-to-one meeting with one of our experts.