Cybex Sirona G i-Size Rotating Car Seat
Cybex Sirona G i-Size Rotating Car Seat
Introducing the newest addition to the popular Sirona car seat line - the Sirona Gi i-Size - from birth (with newborn inlay) to 4 years. As new parents, safety is a top priority and that's why this car seat is rear & forward-facing for enhanced travel safety. With integrated Linear Side-impact Protection, your child is shielded from impacts coming from any direction.
Sirona Gi i-Size also takes child & parent comfort to the next level. Experience the convenience of 360° rotation, allowing for smooth and easy on and off-boarding. Say goodbye to discomfort during those hot summer days as this car seat features all-round air ventilation. For even more breathability, you can opt for the Plus version with additional mesh panels. With five recline positions, this car seat offers customized comfort for both newborns and older toddlers up to four years old.
Invest in your child's well-being with this state-of-the-art car seat.
- Group 0+/1 rotating car seat
- Suitable from birth (using newborn inlay sold separately) up to approx 4 years.
- Rearward & forward facing
- Testing - UN R129/03 i-Size
- Rotates 360 for easy boarding in and out of the car
Key features & safety
- 360° rotation system makes life easier and less back-breaking for parents.
- 1-handed, 3 position recline function for a comfortable rest position.
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest grows with your child.
- Highest European safety standard i-Size tested
- Extended rearward facing (ERF) up from 0 to 105cm (roughly 4 years) and/or up to 20kg
- Quick & easy onboarding. A stress-free start to your journey. Just swivel the car seat to face the car door and get your child onboard. You avoid back strain, while your child stays comfortable in any recline position.
- Optimal breathability. Comfort in any season. All-round air ventilation lets air flow through channels in the car seat, carrying away heat and helping avoid a sweaty ride for your little one. The Plus version also includes mesh fabric that increases breathability up to six times compared to regular fabrics.
- Energy Reduction Technology can help reduce impact force by approx 20% in the event of head on collision.
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection & energy-absorbing shell reduces the force of a side impact.
- 1 click installation with ISOFIX is simple & safe.
- Green for go. 2 indicators on leg turn green when safe & secure!
- 5-point harness secures your child easily by pressing front button & loosening shoulder belts. Headrest automatically adjusts
- Removable & machine washable fabrics
- Note – this car seat is not travel system compatible.
Product dimensions - L 71cm x W 44cm x H 75cm
Product weight - 13kg
Maintenance - fabric covers machine washable at 30°
Testing - UN R129/03 i-Size
Product usage - from approx. 3 months up to 4 years (max weight 20kg) or from birth using newborn inlay (sold separately)
Related Travel Systems
Had an amazing experience at BabyDoc Shop. I really felt like we were looked after and all the info provided helped us make the right decision for our buggy purchase. Also, you definitely can't beat their prices!
BabyDoc shop offer an excellent service to expecting parents; we felt very overwhelmed with all of the pram and car seat options. The staff took the time to explain everything to us in detail, without any pressure to buy.
Highly recommend Baby Doc Shop. We recently had to upgrade our Car Seat and we had a great experience with Mike. He was super friendly and helpful and had all the answers to anything we asked.
Best Price GuaranteedFind Out More
We monitor and adjust prices daily to make sure we offer the best value on all our products. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll match it.
Video CallsLearn More
Our video calls are a relaxed and personalised way of speaking to one of our team from the comfort of your own home. Book a time that suits you today.
Visit In-StoreSchedule Visit
Our shop is based in Deansgrange, Dublin. Drop in or book a time to have a free personalised one-to-one meeting with one of our experts.